From SamuelKevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the UI of the teacher node
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 03:26:45 GMT
I think it's not that important now. If you set a button of IPTV while you
hadn't complete the function of it. what will people think about our system.
 It's easy work to add a button but it's not easy to add a module.
regards,
Kevin

在 2010年12月17日 上午10:47,张未展 <zhangwzh@mail.xjtu.edu.cn>写道:

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/