From SamuelKevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the DTU + P2P tree structures
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:15:18 GMT
+1 for DTU + p2p structure first.  Currently, we don't have a designation
for creating DTU automaticly. that is vital for DTU tree. If we still
 follow the old style to manually start DTU,  the flexibility would
decrease.
    A hybrid DTU + p2p is now relatively easy to realize, and as a elevation
to design/programming skill of our team. After we finish this version, we
could consider making DTU cluster + mesh and better with Cloud Computing
which i've already figured about the design.

reagrds,
Kevin

在 2010年12月14日 下午6:16,du.haipeng <du.haipeng@gmail.com>写道:

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/