From "du.haipeng" <du.haip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: About the DTU + P2P tree structures
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 02:39:12 GMT
hongzhen:

how about avmeeting sending data, video,audio and screen, to dtu module instead of sending
itself?

rtp can be removed from avmeeting and then avmeeting can focus on media data magement.

2010-12-17

du.haipeng

发件人: Nanhz
发送时间: 2010-12-15  11:21:45
收件人: bluesky-dev
抄送:
主题: Re: About the DTU + P2P tree structures

Do you mean each student client has a dtu module, and the avmeeting module only connect with
dtu in the same machine ,and dtu only connect with other dtu in the background of student
or teacher client but not other avmeeting module?

nan.hongzhen

--- 10年12月14日,周二, du.haipeng <du.haipeng@gmail.com> 写道: