From "du.haipeng" <du.haip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: a ui design for student
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 02:02:34 GMT
1 The canvas could be initialized with a background pic.

   If the student stop sending his vidoe, the last frame remains on the canvas until

   another student is actived. How do we solve this problem?

2 Text communiciation part could be an independent widget that can be drag and float somewhere
freely.

3 What is button list?

Teacher's ui is more complicated.

We must have a client list to assign forcus student.

For teacher, there is no need to play teacher's screen.

2010-12-09

du.haipeng