From SamuelKevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finish testing cam capture by using QT
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 09:15:40 GMT
well, it's easy to do.
dowload ffmpeg 0.6 package and compile as develop guide as
http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/files/html/dev_guide.html.
just change ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared --enable-static
--disable-gpl --disable-mmx --enable-mp3lame --cc=gcc-3.4 with ./configure
--prefix=/usr --enable-shared --enable-static --disable-gpl --disable-mmx
then dowoload opencv lib package, install it as the guide in opencv wiki
http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/InstallGuide%20%3A%20Debian
then compile the test program under QT, run it and done.
regards,
Kevin