From SamuelKevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing ffmpeg in qt
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:52:38 GMT
Hi, HongZhen:

   1.     i suggest you download some opensource program to test whether it
   also works in your enviroment. Maybe your system is lack of some libs audio
   related;
   2. In realclass system, the foreprogrammers wrap the socket by themselves
   which now makes the code hard to maintain.  I hope that we could use the
   QT's socket lib so that further development would be easier.

  plus, i am trying to migrate DTU, and meanwhile i will try to commit QT
version of TServer.

regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/