From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report Sep preview
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 17:25:09 GMT
On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:10 PM, SamuelKevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, All:
>
>       Here is the BlueSky Sep board report  link:
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2010#preview, see if there's
> something you need to add.
> regards,
> Kevin
>

>From your draft report, it seems that there is still continue
development and you guys made progress on development like :

    *transplant Tserver's interface from GTK to QT;
    *Test QT version Tserver and found out it works well;

But I then look at the commit list [1], and there is no code commit
since January ?

Also from the report, you mention that some developers graduated and
some fresh developers come.  How is the code from these new developers
are being integrated into BlueSky ?

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-bluesky-commits/

--
Luciano Resende