From SamuelKevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing to replace gtk with QT
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 13:04:13 GMT
Hi, Chen Liu:
     If you are interested our project. i suggest you visit:

   1. http://incubator.apache.org/projects/bluesky.html  project status page
   2. http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/  spare a few minutes to know
   what's about the project
   3. http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bluesky/  you can try to run
   RealClass by checking out the source code
   4. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BLUESKY  hand in bugs you meet or
   ideas you want RealClass to improve

    thanks,
regards,