From "du.haipeng" <du.haip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finish testing cam capture by using QT
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 08:54:56 GMT

Well down and congratulations!

Get some detailed docs for job hand over with hongzhen and zhengyan.

2010-09-07

du.haipeng

发件人: SamuelKevin
发送时间: 2010-09-07  16:37:21
收件人: bluesky-dev
抄送:
主题: Finish testing cam capture by using QT

hi, all:
    I just tried to test capture video by using QT&Opencv lib(BSD
licensed)&FFMPEG(LGPL compiled). And it's ok to use. But i still need to
find some other new web cam to test whether it would work for the web cam i
just tested is  vintinged and only support V4L.
   I will post the result as soon as further tests are launched.
regards,
Kevin
http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/