From SamuelKevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject testing to replace gtk with QT
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:03:08 GMT
hi, all:
     My intern gonna be ended in several days so i had some time test the
cost of replace gtk with QT. I've been sick of the redudant files Anjuta
generated and the confusing Makefile. Since QT is also LGPLed and well
supported, so why not.
     It cost me less than 1 hour to do the test. I migrate TServer with only
a simple QT interface without signal/slot with corresponding actions. But
the server does start. And only 1 or 2 Makefile/config file were generated.
Will continue my work after i go back to my lab.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/