From Raghavan Srinivasan <raghava...@newconceptinfosys.com>
Subject Re: RealClass on mobile device
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 05:48:22 GMT
Hi Kevin
Are you planning to work on a web-based version of RealClass. Pl let me know
since we are thinking of developing a simple web-based teacher-student
conferencing solution here as part of the IBM reinventing Education program
portal development.
regards
Raghavan

--
Director
New Concept Information Systems Pvt Ltd.