From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject RealClass on mobile device
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 07:54:22 GMT
hi,all:
      i am now having my intership trip in ShenZhen. Mainly learning to
develop embedded software on Mobile Internet Device. I think it may be a
good idea to transplant RealClass(should only be the teacher client) to MID
device. I will try to transplant a relatively small module like Tserver to
MID first. Hope that procedure won't last long.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/