From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The features of new versions of RealClass
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 01:04:05 GMT
2010/3/18 Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>

> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi, all:
> >     Current version of RealClass still have some deficiency in
> application.
> > Thus i guess we could add some new feature in the incoming new versions
> of
> > RealClass.
> >

> What happened with the current release candidate for RealClass ? It
> would really benefit the project and the community in general to spend
> the necessary time and really go trough a complete approval of a
> release.
>
> yeah, i will start a new vote. Seems there's no  counter voice, we could
pass the vote this time.

> >   1. support satelite transmission in 0.3.1. Due to bandwidth limitation
> >   and the cost of network infrastruction to rural area, it is more
> convinient
> >   and economical to use satelite. The coding work mainly lies in *DTU*
> and
> >   *Student* client.
> >   2. support IPv6 in 0.4.1. Current version of RealClass only support
> IPv4.
> >   3. optimize the structure of *DTU*.
> >
> >     These work should be finished in this semester and if there is no
> legal
> > issues,  the source code would be committed to repos too.
> > regards,
> > Kevin
> >

> Could you please explain what do you mean by what you have said in
> this last paragraph. I'm more interested in learning how the internal
> development process happens in the university and how things are then
> pushed to the repos. Could you please provide more details ...
>
>      Currently, there's also some volunteers in our campus who have joined
in our community. You know there is a interesting thing about programmers in
China. If one's safisticated in programming, he's, probably, not good at
English....... And vice vera, like me, TOT. So they choose to lurk instead
of produce a voice in  mailing list.
     I suppose they would be instereted in my proposals about revoling
RealClass. And after they finished their modules, i will guide them to
attach the packages in BlueSky Jira, and i will commit them to repos after
legal examinination.

regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/