From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: List is quiet... current status?
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 14:23:02 GMT
Hi,Bill:
    Glad to see you. One minute ago i just want to post an inquiration about
the next step to the first release of RealClass. In my opinion, the basic
release preparation has been finished. I've put the all the required package
to http://people.apache.org/~mabowen/. I wonder if there's still some
deficiency of the release package?
    And we are now developing RealClass 0.2.1 version mainly to modify the
DTU structure.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/