From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The features of new versions of RealClass
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 02:14:06 GMT
On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, all:
>     Current version of RealClass still have some deficiency in application.
> Thus i guess we could add some new feature in the incoming new versions of
> RealClass.

What happened with the current release candidate for RealClass ? It
would really benefit the project and the community in general to spend
the necessary time and really go trough a complete approval of a
release.

>   1. support satelite transmission in 0.3.1. Due to bandwidth limitation
>   and the cost of network infrastruction to rural area, it is more convinient
>   and economical to use satelite. The coding work mainly lies in *DTU* and
>   *Student* client.
>   2. support IPv6 in 0.4.1. Current version of RealClass only support IPv4.
>   3. optimize the structure of *DTU*.
>
>     These work should be finished in this semester and if there is no legal
> issues,  the source code would be committed to repos too.
> regards,
> Kevin

Could you please explain what do you mean by what you have said in
this last paragraph. I'm more interested in learning how the internal
development process happens in the university and how things are then
pushed to the repos. Could you please provide more details ...

Thanks.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende