From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: met some problems when using Apache RAT tools
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:31:34 GMT
yeah, i can't get the output now. Here's some export message.
Unapproved licenses:

  RealClass/DTU/Makefile
  RealClass/DTU/Makefile.am
  RealClass/DTU/Makefile.in
  RealClass/DTU/acconfig.h
  RealClass/DTU/acinclude.m4
  RealClass/DTU/autogen.sh

   1. do i need to add ASL license header to those files which are already
   licensed license? If it is so, i need to keep the original license, right?
   2. some of the  "Unapproved licenses" are GPLed like ltmain.sh which is
   exception and legal under ASL. I remember that such file is not relicensed
   with ASL in an Apache project. So, do i need to add ASL license to these
   files?

thanks a lot.
regards,
Kevin