From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: met some problems when using Apache RAT tools
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 02:01:19 GMT
if there any difference on using it based on different operating system?  i
run *java rat.report * under windows but only come up with this error
"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: rat/report". I
am not familiar with java, do i need to configure something or should i
choose Linux to run RAT ?

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/