From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache-BlueSky-RealClass0.1.1 release vote 2nd round
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 05:00:58 GMT
On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all:
>    I've prepared the release candidate at:
> http://people.apache.org/~mabowen/ <http://people.apache.org/%7Emabowen/>.
> Hope this time it will do.
> as to the issues about legal problem of autotools files eg. ltmain.sh, i
> guess this could explain.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-58?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
>
>    happy voting!!!

Please check how other projects are voting releases [1]. There needs
to be a simple way to identify all the artifacts for this release
candidate (which if approved will be promoted to final without
modification) and there should be a unmutable tag for this release
candidate (wich will also be promoted to final if release get
approved).

In your link, the rat link seems broken and I can't find a tag for
RC2. It also does not allow for RC history, as it seems that you have
overwitten the RC1 with the new artifacts for RC2.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@tuscany.apache.org/msg09692.html

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende