From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IMPORTANT, release staged location Re: [VOTE] Apache RealClass@BlueSky 1.0.0 release, first round
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 08:57:30 GMT
hi,Luciano:
    i got two questions.

   1. where could i find RAT tool to Check that the RAT output doesn't
   report missing or non-ASF licenses other than for files that can't have ASF
   licenses.
   2. what if i just place the artifact in my own directory on
   people.apache.org? Or should i apply the application of personal page
   just like yours and place it there?

thanks a lot!!
regards,
Kevin