From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:50:26 GMT
hi, all:
    i just finished the draft of December Incubator Board Report: . Please
help me to check whether something is wrong or missed. Thanks a lot
   and to IPMC comment of BlueSky November board report, i'd like to say
something, just personal opinion.
   The main theme, currently , is to launch the first release. And most of
work is not related with development, despite the speciality of RealClass--a
e-learning system rather than a general tool, is less attracting to a
developer. Though it is truely meaningful and would  probably conviniece,
plus economicial,  to remote education of third world countries. I learned a
lot during the incubation of BlueSky in Apache community and i think it's
pretty systematic and furthersome to an open source software. Surely the
next two versions of RealClass would be brought on and along with the
expanding the developer community.
regards,
Kevin

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2009#preview