From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache RealClass@BlueSky 1.0 release, first round
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 01:36:18 GMT
hi all:
      So far it seems to me we've finished the stuffs a release needs though
i don't know whether it is well organized,  Thus this is the first trying of
release vote.  So, guys, i need your opinions on the orgnization of the svn
repos[1] and online documentations[2]. Once we have no problem on that, i
will wrap the release artifact to [3] and cast the second round of release.
[1]  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bluesky/
[2]  http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/files/html/Documentation.html
[3]  /www/www.apache.org/dist/bluesky

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/