From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache RealClass@BlueSky 1.0 release, first round
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 01:54:42 GMT
On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all:
>      So far it seems to me we've finished the stuffs a release needs though
> i don't know whether it is well organized,  Thus this is the first trying of
> release vote.  So, guys, i need your opinions on the orgnization of the svn
> repos[1] and online documentations[2]. Once we have no problem on that, i
> will wrap the release artifact to [3] and cast the second round of release.
> [1]  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bluesky/
> [2]  http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/files/html/Documentation.html
> [3]  /www/www.apache.org/dist/bluesky

You should create a tag for the release candidate tag, which upon
passing the vote is promoted to the actual release tag. Also, where is
the signed release candidate artifacts available ? It's usually staged
in your account in people.apache.org and only promoted to final
release place only after the release is voted by the BlueSky PPMC and
then approved by the Incubator PMC.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende