From Raghavan Srinivasan <raghava...@newconceptinfosys.com>
Subject Re: Assumption of WebPPClass
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 05:30:17 GMT
Dear Kevin
I am copying this mail to our ICT Manager Murali. We would definitely like
to help and collaborate with your team. The e-learning portal that we are
developing here using open source tools can also be looked at as Bluesky
India initiative. Ultimately the web-based Real Class and the e-learning
portal can be integrated into one seamless interface for the user. We will
get back to you on this soon.
Raghavan