From Raghavan Srinivasan <raghava...@newconceptinfosys.com>
Subject Re: Assumption of WebPPClass
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 11:38:18 GMT
That's great Kevin. This kind of a web-based RealClass will be very useful
for the Indian situation also.
Here we are developing an e-learning portal for teachers and students
involved in grades VII to IX in two provinces. The portal will enable
teachers to upload curriculum and training material and to mentor students.
Students can download material, enter into discussion with teachers, watch
video scenes of a class etc.
If the web-based RealClass is developed, then we can integrate it with the
e-learning portal that we are developing. Together they can be of great use
to students and teachers.
regards
Raghavan

--
Director
New Concept Information Systems Pvt Ltd.