From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update official website
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 07:45:55 GMT
hi Luciano:
    Thanks for your advice, we will complete that soon. And to the "get
invovled" page, my previous notion is to let the schools who used our system
to post their situation in using BlueSky system. There are about 17 schools
who'd used our system, but basicly there is no way for those kids or
teachers to join in the user mailing list . Once when i was browsing the
JRTPLIB website and i found that we can learn from them--
http://research.edm.uhasselt.be/jori/cgi-bin/listprojects?name=jrtplib --at
least we  can ask the headmasters of the school to post the situation of
using BlueSky.  In the near future, we probabaly have  users from India,
already have some,  who would willing to demploy our system and join in the
community. I guess this could be the beginning of incubate user community
"on internet" not "off internet".
regards,
Kevin