From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about the legalization of script like ltmain.sh
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 03:14:13 GMT
Thanks, Niclas. I get the idea.
the following is the situation: we have such script like ltmain.sh, which
includes GPL license declaration, in our project.
and i find that in package of httpd, there's some script also has GPL
license but i fail to find the GPLed script in SVN repos.
so i wonder if:
                    such script can't be committed to SVN but can be packed
in release package?
if it can't be warpped in release package, do we need to apply a exception
from GNU community so that we could continue the release?

regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/