From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Third Party lib legitimation check list
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 12:09:22 GMT
Hi, All:
    The following is the third party lib we used in RealClass and their
license:

   *libstdc++*      The GNU Standard C++ Library v3   it is GPLed, but their
is a runtime libraries for GCC (eg libstdc++)  contain an exception allowing
exactly this.  thread link:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/200809.mbox/browser
   *FFmpeg*         Lesser General Public License    http://ffmpeg.org/
We've assure that it could be dinamicly linked to our project
   *GTK+*             Lesser General Public License    http://www.gtk.org/
dinamicly link to our project
   *libxt-dev*               not specific, should be ok,
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/libx/libxt/libxt_1.0.6-1/libxt-dev.copyright

   *libxv*-*dev*         X11 video extension, belongs to X windows, see
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/i386/libxv-dev/2:1.0.4-1, and the license
should be http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License, MIT license.
   *JRTP/JThread*  free
http://research.edm.uhasselt.be/~jori/page/index.php?n=CS.Jrtplib