From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assumption of WebPPClass
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 12:08:43 GMT
Hi, Mr Raghavan:

    The first priority  of RealClass team now is to make the first release,
but meanwhile, we have't stop our paces to make current WebPPClass version
fully web-lized. Our team are more familiar with C/C++  but weak at web
developing. Part of us are learning web developing now, since NCIS is good
at web application, can your programmer give us some advice on the tech
solution or is it possible that we could develop that together? It's just my
personal suggestion^_^.

regards,
Kevin