From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Assumption of WebPPClass
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 09:11:04 GMT
hi, All:
   It should be a whole article together with my last post "design metality
of RealClass 态PPClass", but the email domain of mailinglist treat my post as
spam, so i have split it into wo post... Sorry .

Nowadays, the web application  becomes the trend and it would be much
cheeper if a *e-learning* system could be fully implemented in web. Thus we
are now working on a project based on IBM BlueCloud platform. We call it *
WebPPClass(*the prototype has been finished ), which turns the tcp
communication request in *RealClass* and *PPClass* into http communication.
So now the *PPClass Server* or *TServer* totally becomes a web server. The
functions of *WebPPClass client *part has the same functions of *PPClass *now.
The current *WebPPClass *is much more like a desktop software which emmbeded
an browser plugin to fullfil the http communication rather than a geniue web
application. Since our team is weak at web developing, so i havenot figure
out a tech solution to fully web-lize *PPClass* now, but i anticipate the
complete version of *WebPPlcass *would be like this:

   -  the *WebPPClass* would be fully web application;
   - a website which i prefer to call it a platfrom would be set up to let
   students and teachers communicate(like forum), teacher could create
   classroom through web browser, meanwhile student could join in the class
   which he prefers to learn through web browser
   - the actual data transmission would be implemnted by a web plugin, like
   current *PPClass*;

 Personnally, i believe that if the functions of *WebPPClass* woule be
implemented as what've written, it would be pretty useful for developing
countrise just like *China* to fulfill the distance learning prgramming so
that more poor people's kids could share the same high standard education as
the children in the cities. Knowledge could change  one's fate, and one who
owns knowledge could contribute more to the society.

reagards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/