From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we start the first release now?
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 08:01:49 GMT
Hi, all:
    Since all the source code and API document is ok, and we will update the
official website with installtion/configuration/user guide/api document
recently. I've read the documents of Podling Releases, but i can't figure
out which is the first thing do we need to publish the release, can anyone
give me a link to a formal release example? thanks a lot!
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/