From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update official website
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:11:21 GMT
2009/11/24 Samuel Kevin <lovesummerf@gmail.com>:
> hi Luciano:
>    Thanks for your advice, we will complete that soon. And to the "get
> invovled" page, my previous notion is to let the schools who used our system
> to post their situation in using BlueSky system. There are about 17 schools
> who'd used our system, but basicly there is no way for those kids or
> teachers to join in the user mailing list . Once when i was browsing the
> JRTPLIB website and i found that we can learn from them--
> http://research.edm.uhasselt.be/jori/cgi-bin/listprojects?name=jrtplib --at
> least we  can ask the headmasters of the school to post the situation of
> using BlueSky.  In the near future, we probabaly have  users from India,
> already have some,  who would willing to demploy our system and join in the
> community. I guess this could be the beginning of incubate user community
> "on internet" not "off internet".
> regards,
> Kevin

Note that what you are looking for are "contributors"  that are going
to work on the code and become committers, it's not just users that is
using the BlueSky project. Please check what other projects have in
their "get involved" [1] and "development guide" [2]  to have an
example.

[1] http://tuscany.apache.org/getting-involved.html
[2] http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java-development-guide.html

Luciano Resende