From "liuxiaosmile" <liuxiaosm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Kevin as release manager for Apache RealClass@BlueSky 1.0
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 02:45:10 GMT
+1

2009-11-03

liuxiaosmile

发件人: Samuel Kevin
发送时间: 2009-11-03  09:53:54
收件人: bluesky-dev
抄送:
主题: [vote] Kevin as release manager for Apache RealClass@BlueSky 1.0

Hi All,
    I would like to volunteer as the release manager for Apache
RealClass@BlueSky 1.0 release.
Since we've finished the most complicated work, i think that it's time
for us to do the first release
of RealClass.
   Here's the following thing i would do next:
   1. read relevent document of "how to" release and learn from other c++
   project;
   2. re-examine the critical issues like legal problem and make sure we
   complete all the documents;
   3. as soon as everything is all right, i would start a release vote in
   dev mailing list.
     It's not easy for this project to go this far. And finnally we nearly
come to the first release. Once we experience the whole procedure, it would
be much easier for us to gradute or become TLP. Thanks.
regards,
Kevin
http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/