From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the license of the files auto generated by Glade
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 08:35:09 GMT
hi, Arthur:
    Glade is an  application that allow a user to graphically create a GUI
application. It is based on GTK+ which is a toolkit for creating graphical
user interfaces .  And GTK+ is LGPL licensed.see http://www.gtk.org/     So
glade is a tool that let you design the interface more easily. Why could we
just use GTK+ directly so that there would be no problem.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/