From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Realclass system audio latency and compile problem
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 04:38:07 GMT
hi, Arthur:

2009/9/18 Arthur Chen <zijian.ping@gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> I have figured out the noise problem when using SDL replace arts. But audio
> latency problem emerges.
> Last night I consulted Chen Chen about the audio latency problem, he told
> me
> some way to solve it.
> I will try his way, hoping it will work.
>
> As Kevin and I have the commit accounts now, I tried to recompile the
> system
> by using Autotools manually.
> But there are something added by Anjuta and Glade which I tried  to
>  delete,
> and wrote Makefile.am manually

if it something related with Anjuta, i think it's ok. With declaring  the
files it generated free would be OK.
But as to Glade, it's really tough. I had to dig in google.....

> to recompile the system, it failed. It seems that the compile need those
> things added by Anjuta and Glade
> which are conflicted with ASL. The work is really tricky now.

be easy, where there is a will there is a way. We'v climbed up steep hill
and walked through torrent, now we only need to leap over this pit. One step
closer to the wonder land.

> Regards,
> Arthur

regards