From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The lisences of libraries used in mersmp
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 01:36:19 GMT
hi, James´╝Ü
     a good start but i guess it's better if you post it as an independent
post. i hope future version of RealClass would be web-based so that it could
be integrated into MERSMP. I belive it would be more powerful and easy to
deploy for BlueSky in the future.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/