From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: preview of September Incubator Board Report
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 00:02:47 GMT
2009/9/9 Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>

> On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 1:33 AM, Samuel Kevin<lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> > hi, all:
> >     this is the preview of September Incubator Board Report. If there's
> > some mistake, do tell me to correct.
> > http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2009#preview.
>
> It would be good to have more information about :
>   - The recent changes in committership ... who have lost their
> account, who is getting the new accounts and the status of these
> accounts

i will add the changes in committers. thanks

>   - You seemed to have mentioned a lot of progress, but where is this
> being made ? what's the status of the current code at [1] ? and what's
> the plan for that code ? I haven't seen patches, committs recently
> [2].

   1. We don't have committer account now, it's under  approval;
   2.  Those changes, as i've mentioned in the report, basicly are replacing
   GPLed code which can't be committed to svn repos. But we will commit the
   newest code as soon as we can commit;
   3. There are patches of the website, all waiting for committing;

It would also be good to have some goals for the current period (see
> how other podlings are doing)
> It is also good to identify the blocking issues for graduation
>
> yeah,  copy that. But i believe we are striving for a mid-term goal-release
currently. Luciano, typically, how many versions of the system we create
could we make the graduation?

> I also noted some threads related to some external user lists, what's
> the plan to migrate those users to the current podling user list ?
>
> >    And i just find that we need to make the stuff of our system in WIKI
> > more abundant. Like fill in the introduction of RealClass or MERSMP, i
> guess
> > it a good way to propagate our project.
> > regards,
> > Kevin
>
> You guys should be updating website more often with details of the project
>
> that's what i am thinking too. Some developers who are sophisticated with
web joined in our group, they would be in charge of completing the website.
thanks.

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/