From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The lisences of libraries used in mersmp
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 13:02:05 GMT
yeah, RealClass and MERSMP could work seperately. RealClass manages remote
teaching and courseware recording etc. And to my understanding,
MERSMP supplies a platform which all kinds of resources like courseware
could be shared and exchanged between teachers. Combined with a website, it
is also a platform for teachers and students to communicate with each other,
like a forum.
    If RealClass going to make a Apache release today, it can work without
MERSMP.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/