From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The lisences of libraries used in mersmp
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 13:55:14 GMT
hi Bernd:
    like i've said ,BlueSky is consisted of two sub-systems. RealClass
system and MERSMP system. I am a member of RealClass team. RealClass team
has been working since the day we enter the incubation and gradually
understand how podling works, though that may still far below the
anticipation of Apache community. Mistakes, though we probably will make.
But recently, i believe we are on the way.   As to the core team of
RealClass, we have a relative clear concept of where RealClass goes in the
future.
   And to the MERSMP team, it seems  they don't consider fostering a
community as the first priority. Instead, they devote themselves into the
revolving of MERSMP system rather than talking about their system on  dev
mailing list. It's absolutely unacceptable, right? But you know it's how
hard to persuade a programmer that he can't save the world........  God
bless they finally realize what they had done can't help the forwarding of
incubation.  Thus they join the discussion recently.  i hope they could
progress faster since we had already on the verge of failure-_-!. i hope
MERSMP team could act faster rather than an better explaination. thanks.
regards,
Kevin