From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The lisences of libraries used in mersmp
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 01:03:38 GMT
hi, Bernd:
     Actually, BlueSky is consisted of two sub-systems- RealClass and
MERSMP. RealClass is used to live broadcast、courseware recording
etc. And MERSMP is in charge of courseware resource management、sharing and
exchanging etc. i guess it's kind of late to join, however, without too many
legal trouble, i believe MERSMP could catch up.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/