From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: preview of September Incubator Board Report
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 18:08:28 GMT
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 1:33 AM, Samuel Kevin<lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, all:
>     this is the preview of September Incubator Board Report. If there's
> some mistake, do tell me to correct.
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2009#preview.

It would be good to have more information about :
   - The recent changes in committership ... who have lost their
account, who is getting the new accounts and the status of these
accounts
   - You seemed to have mentioned a lot of progress, but where is this
being made ? what's the status of the current code at [1] ? and what's
the plan for that code ? I haven't seen patches, committs recently
[2].

It would also be good to have some goals for the current period (see
how other podlings are doing)
It is also good to identify the blocking issues for graduation

I also noted some threads related to some external user lists, what's
the plan to migrate those users to the current podling user list ?

>    And i just find that we need to make the stuff of our system in WIKI
> more abundant. Like fill in the introduction of RealClass or MERSMP, i guess
> it a good way to propagate our project.
> regards,
> Kevin

You guys should be updating website more often with details of the project

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bluesky/trunk/
[2] http://bluesky.markmail.org/search/?q=#query:type%3Acheckins%20list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.bluesky-commits+page:1+state:facets

--
Luciano Resende