From Arthur Chen <zijian.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can such files be committed to SVN repos?
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 02:31:28 GMT
hi Kevin,

libtool,ltmain.sh,install-sh,autogen.sh,all these scripts are bulild scripts
for our program,
they are not part of our source code, I think we can submit them to SVN.
I see many LGPLed softwares, like SDL, include these bulild scripts in their
source code package.
Also httpd which is under ASL have these scripts in their package.
(they are include in httpd-2.2.13/build)
So I think we can submit them to SVN.

Regards,
Arthur