From Arthur Chen <zijian.p...@gmail.com>
Subject the license problem relative to compile dependency
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 02:46:49 GMT
Hi all,

The license problem of source code is solved almost. Kevin and I are trying
list the project systematically,
but we encountered another kind of license problem. I am a little confused
about it.

The Realclass system project was build and compiled in Anjuta. To make the
compile process simple and easy,
Anjuta add some bash scripts which are executed to set the compile
environment suitable for Realclass system.
But Anjuta is a GPLed IDE, thus I am not sure about the license of those
files (auto generated by Anjuta )
Can we submit these files together with source code?

Best regards,
Arthur