From Arthur Chen <zijian.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Realclass system audio latency and compile problem
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:42:04 GMT
Hi all,

I have figured out the noise problem when using SDL replace arts. But audio
latency problem emerges.
Last night I consulted Chen Chen about the audio latency problem, he told me
some way to solve it.
I will try his way, hoping it will work.

As Kevin and I have the commit accounts now, I tried to recompile the system
by using Autotools manually.
But there are something added by Anjuta and Glade which I tried  to  delete,
and wrote Makefile.am manually
to recompile the system, it failed. It seems that the compile need those
things added by Anjuta and Glade
which are conflicted with ASL. The work is really tricky now.

Regards,
Arthur