From James Xu <mersmp.blue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The lisences of libraries used in mersmp
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:16:42 GMT
Hi, Bernd:
      I am so sorry for join in bluesky mail list so late, I should
introduce myself first, I am one member of the bluesky mersmp team in
China.

      Mersmp is the sub-project of the whole bluesky project, it is short
for massive resources of sharing and management platform and from the
following url: http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/files/html/MERSMP.html,
you can get its relationship with Bluesky and also get some other
information of mersmp.
      Mersmp faded out the discussion of mailing in the past, because we
have lots of problems to solve with the original version of mersmp to make
it can compatible with the requirement of apache.

      I think there are still lots of problems in mersmp, I really wish you
and other mentors and developers in the community to help us to solve them.
 Thank you.

--
Best regards
James Xu,