From James Xu <mersmp.blue...@gmail.com>
Subject The lisences of libraries used in mersmp
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:16:53 GMT
Hi,
     I list all lisences of the libraries used in mersmp, except db2
drivers, hibernate related libraries, all the libraries are coincided with
apache lisences. In the next version, one option is to  remove all the
database related features from mersmp, instead, we will add some database
add-on functions to make it more customizable, the other option is to use
embed database like derby and replace hibernate.

Here is the list of the libraries used in mersmp:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tsrUaka3y1Z1OpsT8sgeZeg&output=html

--
Best regards
James Xu