From mersmp xjtudlc <mersmp.blue...@gmail.com>
Subject new mersmp is on the way
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 08:07:22 GMT
Hello everyone:
       The first version of mersmp is a website we called P12 based on
struts+hibernate+spring, because there are lots of library violate to the
apache license, we spend some time to develop a new mersmp system which is
more than a website but a system or a platform.

Here lies the instructions for new mersmp:

MERSMP is a programmable platform which is designed to quickly build web
applications and mashup applications. It not only fully absorbs and learns
from the xiaonei.com, facebook.com application platform, but also draws on
IBM MASHUP MAKER platform interactive component model and event
mechanisms.He is consisted of the following components
:

l         Customizable security management framework based on the Apache
shiro security framework

l         Customizable web service develop tools based on Apache AXIS

l         Extensible template engine

l         Widget develop and management platform

l         Application develop and management platform

l         Customizable user interface based on widgets and extensible
applications