From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: inactive commiters id and new proposed commiters id
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:52:19 GMT
On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 11:18, Samuel Kevin<lovesummerf@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,Bill:
>    have you reviewed and forwarded the iCLAs, i've sent to you, to the ASF
> Secretary for archival? i need to use commit documents and changes on the
> website.
> regards,
> Kevin

You find all recorded CLAs here:
  http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

It might take a while (a week or more) to appear here.

That doesn't mean you can commit right away though, your mentors have
to request accounts for you, which takes some days, too.

Meanwhile, If you have any pending changes, please attach them as
patch files at the relevant JIRA issues - I saw you already created
one such issue.

  Bernd