From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: what we are doing and proposed next step
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:36:29 GMT
Doing a release is a good goal.
However, before looking deeper into the exact requirements for doing a
release, I'd like to see developers in action on the mailing list and
working on the code in svn as an open source project. I'm seeing none
of that currently. All this work would be directed towards a release,
but actually doing the release for me is more of a mid-term goal.

On a more general note - and I'm sorry to say that - I see the Bluesky
project on the edge of failure.
There are not enough active mentors on the project and no open
development is taking place.

  Bernd