From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: delete 1394 DV support successfully
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:19:36 GMT
thanks Arthur. i will work with you to replace ARTS with SDL. Once this
work's done, i believe we could step into the first release. And we 'll also
devote ourself to the next version of RealClass, which currently we call it
PPclass- a P2P version of RealClass. If Qin Jian could spare some time, the
web based version of RealClass will be under developing simultaneously.
regards,
Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/