From Samuel Kevin <lovesumm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: another obstacle—arts
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 01:37:24 GMT
yes, we've tested that and nothing goes wrong. as to the comment, the only
function of the following code is to check version.

/* version check */
    if (-1 == ioctl(dsp,OSS_GETVERSION,&i)) {
        strcpy(driver_name,"OSS (version unknown)");
    } else {
        sprintf(driver_name,"OSS %d.%d.%d%c",
            (i>>16) & 0xff,(i>>8) & 0xff,(i>>4) & 0xf,(i&0xf)+'a');
    }

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/